Monday 11 June 2012

A Divine Revelation.


I had a revelation last night about a man who constantly beats his wife and can’t seem to control the urge, even though he knew that it was wrong.
He prayed about it and God showed him a vision. In that vision he looked so huge and muscular while his wife was small and petite.
He asked God if it was because of his size that he beats his wife, God told him this "I gave you that huge stature to be able to
(a.) Carry your wife when she needs reassurance
(b.) To protect her from attack.
I never gave you a huge stature so that you can beat her. I never recreated you to be a beater, its the devil thats abusing the purpose. I never saved you to live in sin, Its the devil that wants to make you sin. I never saved you to be sick, its the devil that wants to afflict you with sickness."
When purpose is not known abuse is inevitable, My handsome brothers, all you have been given is to help your spouse not to pull her down. My wonderful ladies, all the gifts you possess is to help him not to taunt him .
My husband(Victor Taiwo) is much taller than me both physically and spiritually and he always helps me pick what’s beyond my reach physically. And helps to build me up Spiritually. I could be more vocal than him, but I speak words to raise him up and protect him. Whenever I get the opportunity to speak on relationships and marital bliss (my call) anywhere, I notice that at least half of all I say I learnt from his depth and wisdom. Whatever you have as a gift, it is to make the other person better. You are made to mend not bend. I love you.
Do you need someone to talk to. Call me on 08037130006, my Husband on  07031095127.
 
Ronke Taiwo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment